Winter Garden Open Weekend
Broomfield Hall, Derby College
Saturday 29th Feb and Sunday 1st March
10.00 am-2.00 pm
£2 donation p/pAs well as a lovely winter garden to walk around, there will also be botanical artists, craft stalls, hot food, drinks, talks, 25 acres gardens to see and plant sales.
Useful Computing Guides from Ravenshead U3A
National U3A Newsletter
As a member of the U3A you can sign up to receive the National U3A Newsletter directly at u3a.org.uk/email.
In her quarterly notes, Jane Pavier our Regional Trustee reminds us of ways in which TAT can provide us with help and information:
- The Resource Centre lends out CDs and DVDs on a wide range of topics—please make sure your Interest Group leaders are aware of this facility.
- In each copy of Third Age Matters there is a list of Subject Advisers who can help with information about setting up a new group, help with information to assist on further- ing an existing group, or may even visit a group to talk about their subject.
- All U3A members can register on the National website to receive directly by email the monthly national newsletter.
D H Lawrence Birthplace Museum,
Victoria Street, Eastwood.
‘Welcome Wednesdays’ D H Lawrence Birthplace Museum in Eastwood offers Broxtowe residents free admission every Wednesday to one of their guided tours. All you need to do is quote your postcode or bring proof of address on your arrival.
- Art Appreciation on January 20, 2020 10:30 am
- Bridge on January 20, 2020 2:00 pm
- Craft/Textiles on January 21, 2020 10:00 am
- Geology on January 21, 2020 2:00 pm
- Spanish on January 22, 2020 10:00 am
- Coffee & Co on January 22, 2020 11:00 am
- Psychology on January 22, 2020 2:30 pm
- Canasta on January 23, 2020 10:00 am
- Jewellery Making on January 23, 2020 2:00 pm
- Micro Brewery & Pub Pals on January 23, 2020 7:30 pm
- Radio Waves on January 24, 2020 9:00 am
- Bowls on January 24, 2020 12:00 pm
- Family History on January 27, 2020 10:00 am
- Everyday Science on January 27, 2020 10:30 am
- Patchwork on January 27, 2020 1:00 pm
- Bridge on January 27, 2020 2:00 pm
- Knit Aid on January 28, 2020 10:00 am
- French Conversation on January 28, 2020 10:00 am
- City Treasures meeting on January 31, 2020 10:00 am
- Book Group on February 3, 2020 11:00 am
- Bridge on February 3, 2020 2:00 pm
- Wine Appreciation on February 3, 2020 7:30 pm
- Mindfulness Group 1 on February 4, 2020 10:00 am
- Walks, 5 Miles on February 4, 2020 10:00 am
- Church History on February 4, 2020 2:00 pm